A holy grail instant reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since the first day I saw this bag I knew it was something I HAD to have. After lots of saving, waiting, and searching I finally have her! My Celine stingray box!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465760287.866830.jpg

Louise Sunshine and Pmrbfay like this.
  2. Lovely! Matches your nails . Congrats

3. She is a beauty! Congrats!

4. that's breathtaking! congrats!!!!!!!!!

5. Congrats! That is the most beautiful Celine Box I've ever seen and makes me want one as well lol. Enjoy it in good health!

6. We are twins! Is yours almost black? I love how all the stingray boxes are so different.

7. Wow! This box is sooo GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

8. Absolutely breath taking! I've always loved how the stingray boxes look and I bet they feel amazing too. Congrats!

9. Hahaha thank you!!! If only I got them shiny instead of matte lol!

10. Thank you!!!!

11. My feelings exactly! Thank you!

12. Thank you! I do think it is an awfully special piece. The first time I saw it was on here and I literally said the same thing to myself. I definitely recommend it if you're thinking about it!

13. It is stunning, congratulations!

14. I swear it changes colors, lol! It really depends on how the light is hitting it!

Here it is sitting up

[​IMG]

Here it is sitting down, these photos were one after the other in the same room on the same table maybe seconds apart!!
    [​IMG]

Crazy right?!?

15. Thank you!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️