A His and Hers Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    Today, I went to pick up my husband's gift for our four year anniversary:

[​IMG]

I also had it hotstamped:

[​IMG]

Then, I picked up a little something for myself :smile:

[​IMG]

And, I also wanted to check out the new Favorite MM in Damier Azur. I've been going back and forth between the Eva and the Favorite. I wanted a small cross body that I could carry out on short trips. I have a toddler and an infant that I like to take to the park and I always leave my purse in the car because I don't want to leave it unattended on a bench at the park or carry it and have it in the way. I never feel good about leaving it in the car, either. I love the space that the Favorite MM provides but the looping portion of the strap was very off putting. So, I ended up choosing the Eva even though it was smaller than I hoped for because I really liked the hardware on the Eva.

2. Beautiful pieces, Congrats!!

3. Happy anniversary!! Congrats on the new items!

4. great pieces and Happy Anniversary

5. Happy Anniversary to you both! Wonderful gifts!

6. cute purchase!

7. Nice pieces!

8. Both are lovely, Congrats and Happy Anniversary :smile:

9. I think you will be really happy with the Eva. I prefer the zipper closure on the Eva to the flap closure of the Favorite. Enjoy your new beauty and happy anniversary! My husband and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary next month and he is taking me to the LV store in Vegas for something special. :hbeat:

10. Happy Anniversary!!! Beautiful gifts for each of you.

11. Both are beautiful! Congrats and happy anniversary!

12. Great choices! I had the same struggle when I went in to buy my Eva. Eventually bought the Eva because I didn't feel secure with the flap.

13. Lovely pieces! Happy Anniversary

14. Happy Anniversary, and congrats on these beautiful pieces! I agree - the Favorite is so beautiful and spacious, but the Eva feels a bit more chic.

15. Happy anniversary and congrats on a wonderful new addition to your LVoe family. I love miss Eva. Enjoy!