A Hermes holiday reveal

Kyokei

h love
May 4, 2015
I went into Hermes today "just to look" and see if they had any SS16 scarves to see in person. I came out with more than expected.

Who is here for a reveal? Any guesses?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450317986.807568.jpg

And then this SS16 scarf. Name on the receipt is Modernisme Tropical. Normally I don't go for pinks but it was a neutral rather than a bright and I loved the design

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450319900.832355.jpg

And finally..... My first H bag....

I was debating between this color and poppy orange but this was a beautiful neutral and I love the two tone strap.

I am already worried about getting it dirty but here it is: the Evelyne in craie.

My first (and hopefully not last) H bag.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450320298.941121.jpg

And finally..... My first H bag....

I was debating between this color and poppy orange but this was a beautiful neutral and I love the two tone strap.

I am already worried about getting it dirty but here it is: the Evelyne in craie.

My first (and hopefully not last) H bag.

View attachment 3215983

Congrats on this lovely Craie Evie !! and being the first bag, it will always be very special to you. I love the twq tone strap and the darker color so it can hide dirt better.

Enjoy her in good health.

I am so, so happy!!! I will take some mod shots of her on me tomorrow!

I already got three compliments on the color just on my way home! So even though I am nervous about the lightness I think I made the right choice.

I am in love with it and it the leather is so, so luxurious. I am amazed. I can tell the quality of H bags from this Evelyne alone. :cloud9:

Congrats on this lovely Craie Evie !! and being the first bag, it will always be very special to you. I love the twq tone strap and the darker color so it can hide dirt better.

Enjoy her in good health.

Thank you! I must have asked my SA an obnoxious amount of times how to keep it from getting dirty, especially since all my clothes are black. I really love it. :love: