A Hello, Two Reveals & Advice!!

SG11

Feb 28, 2012
Hi Chanel Lovers!

I'm a long time lurker but today I decided to post because I wanted to share these beauties & for some advice because I know you ladies will be honest with me :smile: I'm revealing two bags I purchased today! I don't know if I should keep both or not...Such a dilemma?! I was looking for a "fun bag" and came across these two beauties!

So pleaseeee HELP ladies!! Which would you keep?! Or would you simply keep both?! Lol ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393560998.342242.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393561023.498711.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393561038.196996.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393561085.795396.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393561096.178006.jpg

First off congrats on your lovely finds. I would go with the fuschia woc. It is a classic style in a vibrant color that will add a pop to any outfit. It fresh and fun for sure. I'm not a big fan of the bi color mini.

Congrats on your fun bags! Definitely keep the fuchsia. That adds a nice pop of color to your wardrobe. The black and white is not my style but would be a really nice bag that would be versatile with a lot of outfits. Enjoy! :cool:

First off congrats on your lovely finds. I would go with the fuschia woc. It is a classic style in a vibrant color that will add a pop to any outfit. It fresh and fun for sure. I'm not a big fan of the bi color mini.

+1 Definitely pink IMO. Such a beautiful pop of color to brighten any day and outfit! CONGRATS

The black and white has more staying power so it will have more utility. Do you picture yourself at 45 yrs old, wearing the pink one?
I vote black and white.