a healthy glow

try chanel le blanc illuminator! i just bought it and i really like it. it makes your skin look more radiant , its around 45 at nordstrom.
the fluid is light weight and its white in colur so it won't turn your skin orange =)
if you use a blusher with little shimmer in it, it will appear as if your cheeks glow too.
the most impt thing is to moisturise your skin by doing lots of hydrating masks , drinking water and applying moisturiser.

try chanel le blanc illuminator! i just bought it and i really like it. it makes your skin look more radiant , its around 45 at nordstrom.
the fluid is light weight and its white in colur so it won't turn your skin orange =)
if you use a blusher with little shimmer in it, it will appear as if your cheeks glow too.
the most impt thing is to moisturise your skin by doing lots of hydrating masks , drinking water and applying moisturiser.

I use this too and its very nice, I bought it to tone down the red in my cheeks, very nice stuff.

^^i have to try this. i have strobe cream and was not sure what to do with it....do you put foundation on top?

or foundation first, then tinted moisturizer, then strobe cream??

If you use foundation, don't use tinted moisturizer. If you use tinted moisturizer, don't use foundation! Apply the tinted moisturizer OR foundation, and then dab on a little strobe cream on your cheekbones, brow bones, inner corner of your eye and forehead bone.