A handsome graphite for a mama of 2

Bornsocialite26

Hitting the H-ighway
Nov 21, 2007
Been a fan of the graphite line ever since it came out, Im really glad they came up w/ this particular style! I think its called the mick? Pls correct me Im not too sure about it haha! Anyway being a mama of two Ive been living in sling bags lately, my celine nano is getting a nice mileage and so is my evelyn, and pandora these days... I figured out that I needed a really practical worry free bag from LV. Goshhhh its really handsome in person! Very practical and comfy to use! Im so in love w/ the graphite line! Im getting the keepal soon Im just deciding on the perfect size. Thanks so much for letting me share! LV def will always be my first LVOE!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1370078436.373740.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1370078662.417947.jpg

I love DG - its edging and fashionable! The Mick PM is an a great bag! My husband got one last year with the understanding that I would be using it whenever I felt like it! So I got him a DG keep all for Christmas, basically so I could use it. Congrats and enjoy (and all those other amazing bags you have)