A guy with rottweiler tote

Jan 22, 2008
I used to be a very devoted Louis Vuitton fans, but I started to fall for other brands nowadays including Givenchy. I came across a rottweiler tote couple of days ago and decided to buy it. I know perfectly that it is a bag for ladies but the rottweiler really attracts me. The bag is shipped already and will be arriving soon. Now my greatest worry is if a guy like me will not be able to rock this bag...
I need your input please, will it be ok for a guy like me to rock Givenchy Rottweiler tote?

I used to be a very devoted Louis Vuitton fans, but I started to fall for other brands nowadays including Givenchy. I came across a rottweiler tote couple of days ago and decided to buy it. I know perfectly that it is a bag for ladies but the rottweiler really attracts me. The bag is shipped already and will be arriving soon. Now my greatest worry is if a guy like me will not be able to rock this bag...
I need your input please, will it be ok for a guy like me to rock Givenchy Rottweiler tote?
Yes it's fine. I have the clutch and carry it all the time.

Yes! A guy can definitely rock the GIVENCHY ANTIGONA rotweiller tote bag without doubt. I have been using mine for almost a month now and I am very happy with it.

Here's a photo of me with my bag. I used it mostly for work.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386616862.085484.jpg

Hope this help :smile: