A guessing game ... ;)

1. Alright, I must brag about my latest purchase, but my camera is charging and I have homework to do, so why don't we play a little guessing game? :P

Try and guess what bag I just bought at the Sawgrass Mills outlet today! I was able to exchange a coin purse I had recieved for $40 and couldn't find anything I LOVED in accessories for that much, so I ended up getting a bag that wasy way over $40. :shame:

Hints!

1. It is pink :love:

2. I'm not too sure when it came out, but it was a while ago, maybe about 6 months to a year? I wasn't paying attention then because ...

3. The bag retailed for over $500 and I must have been poor at the time! :angel:

I saw one in white about two months ago there, but didn't have the money ... when I saw the pink one, I couldn't leave it! Even though I'm supposed to be saving my money for this and I bought a purse this week and last week off eBay!

I'll be back in a while with pictures ... as for other stuff they had, not too much ... they had an all black leather daphne for $489.99 + 20% off, and the satin/nylon large satchels in black and gold/white for $229.99 + 20% off (they had the small ones in white/brown and gold/purple, but I didn't look at the price). I was surprised to see one of these there too:

[​IMG]

but I don't know for how much. A lady was carrying it around and put it down but I forgot to look. It was on the 20% off shelf though.

Okay, guesses? :upsidedown:

2. Hmmm... I am stumped!

I wanna see!

3. Didn't that bag (in the picture) come out back in September? I'm surprised that its in the outlet already!! And I don't know which bag you're talking about, but I wanna see pics!

4. Ooh, I have no idea but I want to know! I'm heading to the outlet over here now hahaa. ;)

5. I will totally DIE if you got the vintage carryall in pink!!!! That's what I wanted but way too expensive. I would have gotten it too, even though I'm supposed to be off limits!! AAAAAHHH!!! Whatever it is, I'm sure it is fabulous b/c it is pink!!!:biggrin: Can't wait to see pics!!

6. Don't tease, woman!

7. I know! The lady said it just came in ... it was the only one.

Okay, off to upload pics now :biggrin: :nuts:

8. DING DING DING! We have a winner! :yahoo: It was $419.99 - 20%, plus I had the $40 credit, so it came out to just $300 before tax! How could I leave that?!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is sooo comfortable to hold too, even when it is stuffed! I'm loving it.

[​IMG]

with sister daphne.

Now I'm off to sell a bunch of bags to have lunch + coffee money next week, but it is totally worth it!

9. :yahoo:

10. Wow it is beautiful :smile:

11. Congrats!! It looks gorgeous on you!

12. lucky gal!!!!!! :yahoo:

13. gorgeous! and what a good deal (and doesn't that always make it better?!)

14. It's gorgeous! I would never have guessed it

15. OMG, I love that bag! It's suuuuch a great color. Lucky you for owning it!!! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice