A gst and woc for jumbo??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I recently just bought a gst and woc but I'm not sure if I should keep them or return them for the caviar jumbo baby with silver hardware what should I do lol this Chanel thing is so stressful lol??? Thank you

2. I say go with what you'd use the most.

3. Everyone says to go for the jumbo on that other thread

4. Actually, most were saying to go for the GST, so I took the challenge of the OP there who wanted to know or be enabled into the flap bag.

Which bag you want/buy is such a personal thing. What bags do you have the most of currently, totes or smaller bags? Are you looking for a bag for everyday or one that goes day to night? How much do you carry normally? Are you looking for a bag which will last you 25 years? What kind of lifestyle do you lead? What are your needs in a bag? How old are you? Do you have children whose needs will have to go into your bag? There are so many questions that it's hard to say one bag or another. It really is so individual, which is something I pointed out to the OP of the other thread as well.

Disclaimer: I don't own a jumbo caviar flap bag, so I'm not one that will try to push you where you don't want to go. I mostly own M/L and 226 bags and only one jumbo which is lambskin.

5. Thank you for your help the only bag I currently own is artsy. I will only carry sunnys wallet key and little makeup lv pochette. I have a 4 year old and am pregnant but I own a seperately diaper bag I'm 28 . I love to be on the go!!

6. I said return both and get the jumbo. I used to have gst and half moon then sold it and get jumbo. I love my jumbo and not regret selling both of the bag.

Jumbo is more classic than gst. You can use jumbo for casual and dressier event.

I prefer mini better than woc.

But it all up to u. Good luck.

7. Thank you u r right

8. As a mom, I reach for my gst and/or woc far more than my jumbo. The woc is a perfect bag to throw in your diaper bag, and the GST is perfect to throw your little one's things in.

Obviously go with what you would love more but if I had the option I would chose GST + woc over and over again.