A growing obsession for LOVE! PICS ONLY

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am sure just like me a lot of you are starting to have (or already have :P ) a growing obsession for Cartier Love collection so this is a thread for those who love LOVE ;)

Baby love bracelet

[​IMG]

CloseUp:

[​IMG]

2. Oh I love that! So cute!

3. Lovely!

4. i have never seen that style before. is it new?

adorable...

5. No it's not..but they have new ones in the same size with diamonds as well as what some would call black gold (not sure of proper name)

6. very nice!

7. love your bracelet! so cute!

8. I love that bracelet! Thanks for posting modeling photos. I found it on the Cartier website a few weeks ago and sent a link to DH as part of my Christmas wish-list!

9. Way to go GIRL!! I have my eyes on a LOVE Ring, either with 6 diamonds of fully paved diamonds on a small gold love ring;)

10. oo! so cute! I love it :biggrin:

11. I don't know if anyone noticed but this is a pics thread so please if anyone has pix of their loved love collection, let's have a look :smile:

12. here is my baby love bracelet in YG and diamonds :P

Attached Files:

13. WoW it is beautiful.. thnx for the pix

14. wow that is really gorgeous, may I ask u how much does it cost in US dollars (YG with and without diamonds)

TIA :smile:

15. you make me want the diamond one NOW:drool: