A great way to start the year.. with my first Prada bag! *Reveal*

princesskimmi

Jan 17, 2012
Hi all! I went to the Prada store with my dear mother to buy a Prada wallet... but things turned out unexpectedly and.. well, I ended up going out of the Prada store with a bag instead of a wallet!!

Thanks to my dear precious mother for making the purchase hehe! :biggrin:

Attachments

• SAM_3395.JPG
    SAM_3395.JPG
    310.1 KB · Views: 1,524
  • SAM_3397.JPG
    SAM_3397.JPG
    458.3 KB · Views: 1,507
  • SAM_3399.JPG
    SAM_3399.JPG
    375.1 KB · Views: 1,516
  • SAM_3404.JPG
    SAM_3404.JPG
    562.6 KB · Views: 1,588
  • SAM_3405.JPG
    SAM_3405.JPG
    530.1 KB · Views: 1,552
Oh I am loving it! Would you mind posting some mod pics, please? Also, does this come with a strap?

Yep it does come with a strap! that's the whole reason why I bought it and it's the BN1801 so it's a small Prada but it's perfect for me because I don't carry a lot of items and I'm only 5'1" , haha but anywho here you go dear, I only have one photo :cry: Sorry about that!

Attachments

• SAM_3410.jpg
    SAM_3410.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 1,165
princesskimmi said:
Yep it does come with a strap! that's the whole reason why I bought it and it's the BN1801 so it's a small Prada but it's perfect for me because I don't carry a lot of items and I'm only 5'1" , haha but anywho here you go dear, I only have one photo :cry: Sorry about that!

Oh that's perfect. I've a Celine Nano, but I was thinking about getting either a Prada about this size or a Balenciaga Mini City. I'm 5' so I don't really want a huge bag.

princesskimmi said:
Hi all! I went to the Prada store with my dear mother to buy a Prada wallet... but things turned out unexpectedly and.. well, I ended up going out of the Prada store with a bag instead of a wallet!!

Thanks to my dear precious mother for making the purchase hehe! :biggrin:

Very cute bag
The color is quite blue
Enjoy in good health
Congrats