A great turn on a rotten day :-)

1. I just won $500 on a Florida instant lottery ticket! My day was going so badly and this turned it right around! Not really a question but do you see this is found money? I want to blow it on a bag of course but there is a little twinge of guilt around me about doing that.
    Tell me I'm nuts and tell me to go spend it!

2. You are nuts, go spend it :biggrin:

Congratulations on your winning. That's great.

3. yay! buy something fuuuun :smile:

4. WOW! Okay, you're nuts!:wacko: But $500.00 richer nuts! (okay, that sounds strange):blink: - you know what I mean. Spend it well!

5. Congrats! Makes me want to go out and buy a lotto ticket now! If you don't need it to pay for bills, etc, then buy a bag you've been wanting or put it towards a bag you've been dying for. If nothing strikes your fancy, then I say dunk it in your mutual fund.

6. Oh congrats! Go spend it on something fun!

7. Tthe guilt lasted about 3 seconds. The bills are paid and no one is wanting for anything important so now it's just what bag I want to buy

8. Congratulations lucky girl!!! Go spend it on something fabulous :biggrin:

9. COOL! :nuts:

10. Spend...spend...spend!!!

11. Go spend it!!! Shopping therapy rocks :heart:

I hope your day gets even better! ;9

12. You are nuts, now go and spend it.:lol:

13. Definately found money!!! SPEND!!!

14. Congratulations,Now go buy yourself something nice an be sure to give us a peek when you get back :biggrin: .

15. No..it's FUN money. enjoy!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice