A Great Travel Stroller

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
    We usually fly British Airways. They let you keep your stroller until you board the plane, and then they have it waiting once the plane lands. Well, our last international flight we went with SAS, and I found out that SAS does not allow you to hang on to your stroller like that. When you check in your luggage, the stoller must also be checked in. I like having the stroller because it gets heavy carrying a little kid around the terminals.

My saving grace was discovering the Summer Infant Quick Smart Easy Fold Stroller it was around 100 dollars.

It folds in two places so that it ends up fitting into the overhead compartment on the plane :tup:. Which means it can count as a carry-on item. Very lightweight, big back wheels that can maneuver over curbs.

Once we were in Paris it worked great for the long stretches in the Metro, and it was nice to have for walking around, but still being convenient to fold up in places that didn't work for strollers.

Hope that helps someone :yes:!

2. Thanks Candy! I really like it but noticed that it starts at 6 months old. Anyone have anything similar that can be used from 4 months & up?

3. I'm a big fan of Maclaren strollers. They used to have a model called the Daytripper, that was marketed as a travel stroller. It was 8-10 pounds and I could collapse it in two seconds. I used mine as an everyday stroller and it worked just as well as home as it did when we travelled to Europe and Mexico. I think they discontinued this model, but they have the Quest which seems to work just as well.

4. thats really helpful information for me thank you!