A great day shopping!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After the fiasco this morning with loosing the oak alexa on my wardobe right at the confirm payment page, i roped my sister into going to Bicester. I had never been there before and i thought i would go there so i could go to mulberry and see what all the fuss was about at the outlets!
    well it was a hour 1/2 journey but we go there!

i walked into mulberry and was likw WOW!! so many discounted bags! we dont get that much in southampton:P
    they had all the bag in sections of colours and i walked round and was obviously drawn to the purples and pinks! i feel in love with a whole load of items. There was to many to choose from! (see outlet stock ive listed what i could remember)
    i was choosing between, a purple suede abigal, which i feel in love with was reduced to £395, a fushia daria clutch £207, abigal clutch £197! oh and a coral leopard bays clutch and a coral leopard charlie £110.
    i ummmed and ahhhhhed for ages trying them all on! and had to walk away and sit down somewhere for a cup of tea!
    i then went straight back and bought....

2. I have the Charlie....And Love it so much.....What did you get...?

3. yay, a reveal. what did you get???

4. What did you get. The suspense is killing me.

5. :popcorn:

6. ooohhh what did you get? :woohoo:

7. two bags...
    [​IMG]

8. oooh, a bag and a purse???

9. oh this is live !!

i guess bag and purse also

10. where is everyone??

11. I'm still here, please show us!

12. Im here too.....!

13. Ohh great a live reveal, come on show and tell.

14. I'm here too !

15. I'm here. Really glad you got something exciting today x2!