A Great Black Bag

Raquel24

Nov 26, 2007
I'm trying to look for a great black leather bag but, I have no idea about what I really want. I've been to Gucci and fell for a large black Indy Bag but, I've been looking online and they have some great Prada and Chanel bags. Do you any good advice of any really nice black bags? I need something large to medium size and it has to be less than 2500 dollars. I would love to hear your thoughts!

If you are into the classic, timeless type bags, the Chanel Cerf (The large size ) is a fabulous bag, it comes in white, brown, black and it fits a lot. It has an extra long detachable handle so you can wear the bag cross shoulder or long, or use it with the regular handles., it also has a detachable make-up or whatnot pouch.....check the Chanel reference threads and you will see pics of it, price is around $2195 with tax I think, there is a chanel thread with the new prices. It is a great, forever, bag., can be worn with jeans or with suits etc.:heart:H

I like Marc Jacobs...you can try their quilted bowler its a classic looking bag its around $1250 with tax originally I think...I have one in truffle and its gorgeous!

I LOVE my Chanel Medallion Black Caviar bag. I use it almost every day. It's a perfect size and is so durable, timeless and classic! It will always be in style. It's not cheap but I consider it a investment!!!