A Great Bag Called Marwari by Hermes

I just saw this bag here in Prague and it is beautiful!!! I am definitely thinking seriously about it and will visit it next week in New York on Madison. For the leather PM it seems like it is less expensive here with the tax free option at 2400 (2800 with tax). I called the store on Madison and they said it was ~2510 there, so I will wait.

Anyone that has this bag, how is it holding up? My mom and I both love it so much ;)

annalcg, i heard good things about clemence :tup: i was also told that clemence is on the heavier side so be prepared for a bit of weight even when carrying little :yes: as for the design, the GM is very roomy. and personally, i feel the PM does not slouch in the same way as the GM. but i guess it also depends on how tall you are, and/or whether you like slouchy bags.

i had the same question about how the marwaris are holding up. but then i realized that the clemence only came out this year (i think). so it might be a bit too soon to find out.

yupyup... GM....
PM will be too small for my physique

I am 1.69cm, a UK size 10, US size 4/6

meandmsm1copy.jpg

Robeeeeeeee!!!!!! I'm stalking you!!! LOL
The more I see pics of this bag the more I want it!!!
THanks for the pix!
I think the weight is not an issue as it's lined with canvas, am I right?

Robeeeeeeee!!!!!! I'm stalking you!!! LOL
The more I see pics of this bag the more I want it!!!
THanks for the pix!
I think the weight is not an issue as it's lined with canvas, am I right?

hahahahha u r most welcome to stalk me!
I am glad to share a potential workhorse :smile:

yup, completely lined, and there is another pocket inside with zip.
another reason i prefer this bag cos it's lined :biggrin:

robee, you look great in your action pic! I really need this bag,lol. I wonder how big a difference there is between the PM and GM, since I´m only 164 and 48-50 kg I may "need" the PM, but then again I adore big bags!

i saw this bag again today after having seen it in Paris early this year. it is a great bag and very versatile (and imo, more stylish and useful than Evelyne, no offense!) the color combination of ebene and etoupe is gorgeous!

flower71 - I am sure a H store is just stone throw away for u in franceb:greengrin:

kat - We are only 5cm difference in height.. and a lot in weight:roflmfao: I tried the PM.... can't see the bag.. hahh I am a big bag person.... everything about me is GM.. even all my LV bags

They have it in ciel, soleil, gold, parcheim too. Another TPFer mentioned she SO'ed a Rouge H.

Parcheim displayed outside my H store a mth ago. the handle is barenia leather. Totally TDF.... bt if you have lots of darks and jeans... stay away.

marwari.jpg