A Grail Scarf and Another One Arrived

Eulalia

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
I have a terrible flu so I have been staying home every day this week. I woke up when my postman was behind my door but I was too tired to get up. When I finally got up I found a message saying I have a package waiting for me in the post office. I was so excited that I decided to walk there right away despite the flu. It took me forever to get there because I was walking so slowly but it was worth it! I couldn´t even wait until I was home so I opened the package while walking.

So now thanks to lovely, lovely member :heart: I have one of my grails Champs de Course pochette in orange/rouge cerise. I really love it! The contrast hem is so pretty.

Attachments

• Huutis 382.jpg
    Huutis 382.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 62
  • Huutis 384.jpg
    Huutis 384.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 151
Last week I got another lovely scarf, Chasse en Inde, from a friend. I wasn´t sure about the colourway because for some reason I´m convinced that blue doesn´t suit me. I was wrong! I love the colours and the size is perfect. I can´t make the regular scarves to stay in my head but with the cotton one I don´t have that problem.

Attachments

• Huutis 418.jpg
    Huutis 418.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Huutis 388.jpg
    Huutis 388.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 247
I wanted to take some modelling pics because I´m so happy with my new scarves. However I look awful at the moment so these ones are all I can post.

Attachments

• Huutis 402.jpg
    Huutis 402.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 216
  • Huutis 405.jpg
    Huutis 405.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 73
The colours on the Chasse en Inde is beautiful!! Congrats on your new scarves. Hope you feel better soon.

attachment.php

Thank you all!

Polaremil We had maybe the strangest winter ever. It´s so hard to know what to wear!

Kashmira I´m sure you will find one. Good luck!

Pseub Actually my glasses are Chanel. Hard to see from that picture though.