A grab-and-go maybe non-H bag...

For grab-and-go...

• BV

• LV

• Balenciaga

• Hermes

Results are only viewable after voting.
i use my chanel paris biarritz tote (large size) as an everyday tote at the moment....if anything spills on the tote, i just need to wipe it off. another one of my fav. throw around bag is LV speedy (in damier/mono canvas)

My LV Speedy is a great grab-and-go bag for me. I don't have to worry about weather, and it wipes clean. Plus it holds soo much and the bag itself is very lightweight. I do wish it was a shoulder bag, though, because the hand-held style is not always convenient. Right now I'm eyeing a Goyard Fidji hobo (same things I like about the LV, but shoulder style, and fun colors) or possibly a BV Veneta (not sure I want to have to worry about the leather, though, as I can be rough on my everyday bags). Good luck choosing!

Patz, Will look at Goyard the next time I am in Barneys... I do like the black w/ neutral pattern...

Orchids...LOL...I have two 35 cm Birkins in clemence...and two Kelly bags...one of which is a grab-and-go...but it doesn't always "work"...KWIM? I LOVE my grab-and-go Kelly but every once in a while she seems a bit fussy...

P, I think the Goyard is a great idea. A bit more polished than Longchamp, not as trendy as some bags, classic and very lightweight.

SCL--I know what you mean about the Kelly being fussy as a grab and go...even my little 28 retourne still doesn't quite make it as a grab and go for me.

My grab-n-go is an LV in the damier pattern--pretty much impervious to weather, easy to clean. I took it to an outdoor festival with the kids with no worries about putting it on the ground, spilling mustard on it, etc.

P, I think the Goyard is a great idea. A bit more polished than Longchamp, not as trendy as some bags, classic and very lightweight.

SCL--I know what you mean about the Kelly being fussy as a grab and go...even my little 28 retourne still doesn't quite make it as a grab and go for me.

So...ironic...today...have LV speedy in one hand for grab and go...28 retourne Kelly in the other...Kelly is going out... But...still need a grab and go for when Kelly is not quite right... LV inspection may be finished...will take a look at Goyard and BV...lol...

Thanks, all!

Well, I have the Cabat which is a fantastic bag, but often is suggestive of a spring/summer vibe. However they have the same basketweave in various sized shoulder-bags. I suggested Bottega, because it is an extremely subtle brand which has multiple shoulder bag options, which is what comes to mind when I think of a "grab and go" bag.....Although my Cabat is both an arm and shoulder bag.
I really enjoy Bottega and like that it is significantly under-the-radar, although less so now a days. The other brands mentioned are a little bit more ubiquitous. Just my preference of course, and also my Cabat has withstood, a lot of wear and tear from me.

Any particular style, MrsM?

I think a beat up Hermes bag that you do not worry will be scratched is the way to go.
Pick the style Hermes bag you like and either beat up one of your own or buy a used one with a few (or many) scratches, and then sling it around with reckless abandon.
Treating your bag like it is a Faberge Egg gets old.

I know this is easier said than done with a pristine bag. I have a beat Birkin, a beat Trim and a beat Bolide. I never worry about the floor, the dog, the waiter, the weather, etc, with these bags and they make me much happier than using a different brand just so I will not worry.

Patz, Will look at Goyard the next time I am in Barneys... I do like the black w/ neutral pattern...

Orchids...LOL...I have two 35 cm Birkins in clemence...and two Kelly bags...one of which is a grab-and-go...but it doesn't always "work"...KWIM? I LOVE my grab-and-go Kelly but every once in a while she seems a bit fussy...

SCL - yes, pls. do. i love mine. even if it's only canvas, it's amazingly tough and durable. rain or shine. washable too! :tup: