A Gorgeous Tote at a Gorgeous Price!

[/b]
I got this one also. I couldn't decide between cognac and navy but finally chose navy (and something else in cognac) ;)

Hi asbb, which bag did u order in cognac?
btw, u're intending to use this bag for work or causal days? i'm just wondering if this bag will be too causal to use for workdays...?

haha... was very tempted by the bag heather123 purchased as well, thought of ordering it in black (think should be quite suitable for workdays), but in the end, i went for the Leather Shoulder Bag instead b'coz thought this one looks more comfortable since I'm used to carrying my bag on my shoulder instead of hand-holding it.......

Btw, anyone's bags had arrived yet?? please post pics & reviews if available??? Thank you!!

I'm from Singapore, thus my bags r probably going to take another 2-3 weeks to reach me.......

I ordered this one in cognac.

I like the looks of it better than the shoulder tote, but I think it might be too small for me. I ordered the tote to carry books & files in. I don't work but I would think if could do for either.

I read on their site tha they don't charge your card until your order ships, and mine has not been charged yet....so I don't know when to expect them.

Attachments

• cognacdents.jpg
    cognacdents.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 65
I ordered this one in cognac.

I like the looks of it better than the shoulder tote, but I think it might be too small for me. I ordered the tote to carry books & files in. I don't work but I would think if could do for either.

I read on their site tha they don't charge your card until your order ships, and mine has not been charged yet....so I don't know when to expect them.

Hay!!! We ordered the same 2 bag designs!!! :yahoo::woohoo::yahoo:

This is the other bag I ordered too! except that I got this one in black. :tup:

haha... I had the same concerns as you as well!
Prefer this one over the shoulder bag, but was concerned about the smaller size being unable to accomodate A4 files and my agenda folder. Thus, thought may as well just get both bags since they were at 70% off! :P

Btw, I thought the shoulder bag look great in red too. :drool:
There's a pic of a model carrying the red version in the main website (the non-online shop section). but too bad the red version's a little too bright for me to use it often, plus i alrdy hav a red bag.

Hiya!

My 2 bags just arrived!! Kudos to Dents on their fast delivery!!! Only about 6 days from UK to Asia! :roflmfao:

Btw, I had email Dents on the delivery status of my order previously, and they actually can email me the UPS delivery order tracking number, so I can track the delivery status on the UPS site! :tup:

Quick Comments:
Both bags seem smaller in size than my expectations, especially the shoulder bag...... :sweatdrop:

Was expecting the holdall bag to be small b'coz of the dimensions quoted on the website, thus the size is still acceptable. (can fit my B5 size agenda when its slanted)

But for the shoulder bag, based on the dimensions on website, had thought it can fit in A4 size documents comfortably, but think because the zip opening is a little shorter than the actual width of the bag, thus need to squeeze and manuvaur the A4 size items to fit them in the bag.

Ok to use for weekends, or on workdays when you don't need to carry much documents.

Btw, I ordered the Holdall bag in black colour, and just realised that the stitching on the bag are in baby blue colour threads, and the inside lining are in baby blue fabric.
haha... I'm actually ok with the blue colour stitching, b'coz thought the overall effect is quite nice.
But just a heads-up in case anyone else is considering this in black colour.

Initial Thoughts:
Overall, think the bags are still quite worth it given the leather material, and in view that I bought at 70% OFF. haha..... and I bought them early when the delivery charge was still only 15 pounds for both bags :yahoo::wlae::yahoo:

But I definately won't pay the full price for either of these 2 bags :P

Will try and post some pics of the 2 bags tonight!! :graucho:

Thanks Redney!

Was wondering why my upload was rejected earlier... haha... just realised that my file sizes are too big at ard 3-5 MB each :nuts:

Here're the pics for: Leather Holdall Bag - Product code: 30-1315
Size : 37cm x 28cm x 7cm

Attachments

• IMG_0736.jpg
    IMG_0736.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0738.jpg
    IMG_0738.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0740.jpg
    IMG_0740.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0742.jpg
    IMG_0742.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
pics continued here as seems like forum only allow uploading of max 5 pics per post..? :sweatdrop:

Attachments

• IMG_0751.jpg
    IMG_0751.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0744.jpg
    IMG_0744.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 53
Here's the pics for: Leather Shoulder Bag - Product code: 30-1316
Size : 37cm x 28cm x 7cm

Attachments

• IMG_0728.jpg
    IMG_0728.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0729.jpg
    IMG_0729.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0732.jpg
    IMG_0732.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 64
Last but not least, The Dustbag!!! :P

haha... tink the dustbag 'deserve' to have its pic uploaded as well...
b'coz its a rather nice/good quality dustbag! :roflmfao:

It's not one of those cheap thin material but has a dual-layer material.
The outside is a velvet-type of soft fabric while the inner layer is a nylon (think is those type used for re-cyclable bags?) type of material.

Attachments

• IMG_0752.jpg
    IMG_0752.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 51
Thanks so much for posting the pics!
I love seeing a bag from a real person rather than on a website that's selling it.
Always looks different.
Any chance of getting a modeling pic out of you?

I love both of them by the way.
They look high quality, and the leather looks great.

Can't wait to get mine!

Hi foul temptress,

You're welcome!
Hope your incoming bag meets all your expectations! :tup:
(sorry... dun hav modelling pics yet ...)

Just a quick note to pples interested in the cognac colour:
The cognac leather colour of the bag is actually more of a duller gold-brown, instead of the bright gold-brown in my pics.
My digicam was on flash mode, thus the pics are bright.

The actual cognac leather colour is actually a closer match with the leather holdall bag image in cognac colour on the Dent's website :yes:

Your bags are lovely, JJ. Great quality and great value!

Hi Heather,

Thanks for your posts on your bag and experience with Dent's!
haha... wouldn't have dared to order from the website if I had not read your posts! :smile:

Btw, a question to you and everyone as well, how do you access if a website is authentic / reliable enough to order from??

Came across this Italy-based website : http://www.tuscanyleather.it/en/main.html

Tuscany Leather basically sells leather bags and accessories made in italy.

From the website, the material and workmanship look good.
(although only about 10-20% of the bag designs look nice :P)

I actually found a couple of designs that I'm quite interested in...

But because I'm never heard of this brand and came up empty when I searched this forum, I'm a bit worried about ordering from this website...

Concerned about the product quality and reliability..........

Any advice will be most welcome!!! Thank you! :idea:

Whenever I see a new handbag site that interest me, I google the site to see what comes up in various places. If the brand isn't on tPF, I've nearly always found that works information-wise. And reputable brands usually have reputable-looking websites. In the case of Dent's, I've known about them anyway since schooldays, when I used to see their gloves in the windows of expensive stores.