A good workbag that isn't the Bayswater?

Snowmin

Sep 18, 2015
So I am looking for a bag that can hold A4 papers and occasional large magazines for working purposes. The Bayswater is a classic, however I am not a fan of the flappy front thing to open. I don't want my papers to puddle up as the bag slouches.

How does the Elkington work for this? I can't seem to find any pictures of use or when an A4 sized item in it. Are there any other Mulberry bags that would suit?

So I am looking for a bag that can hold A4 papers and occasional large magazines for working purposes. The Bayswater is a classic, however I am not a fan of the flappy front thing to open. I don't want my papers to puddle up as the bag slouches.

How does the Elkington work for this? I can't seem to find any pictures of use or when an A4 sized item in it. Are there any other Mulberry bags that would suit?

I use my bays tote for A4 carrying. No irritating flap and nice big handles to fit over my shoulder. ;)

I had an Elkington for work and loved it, also had a brynmore which held a bit more and that was lovely too - great workhorse bags :smile:

my Brynmore tote is my favourite bag, use it every day for work, it's huge and you can fit loads in it.
Also my Bayswater liner fits it perfectly :biggrin:
It's quite deep too so doubt anyone would be able to get a hand in lol ;)

Tricky to find options that hold A4 but aren't totes...

Have you looked at the Arundel, which has a zipped compartment in the middle? It's not as classic as Bays, Elkington etc though...

my Brynmore tote is my favourite bag, use it every day for work, it's huge and you can fit loads in it.
Also my Bayswater liner fits it perfectly :biggrin:
It's quite deep too so doubt anyone would be able to get a hand in lol ;)

This bag is so pretty. The leather looks so yummy. I really understand, why you use it every day! :biggrin:

Its more rain getting in an open topped bag that worries me

OMG. I have a semi-open LC bag that drives me crazy, because of rain...

I love the Elgin . Its vast and a beautiful chunk of chocolate Darwin .

I'm a driver and always use a brolly in the rain anyway even if its a short distance ( curly hair syndrome ! ) so rain isn't an issue . Its tucked under my arm anyway as I always carry it on the shoulder .