A good pillow?

I have back and neck problems, even having a cervical fusion on my neck two years ago.
I cannot stand to sleep on any pillow that has resistance.. It makes my neck and head hurt. :weird: :amazed:

IMO, the best pillow to get is a really good down/feather pillow. You fluff it up good before you lay down and you can contour it around your neck where it feels good.

I love mine! :love:

Is that really true about Tempur Pedic and Costco?

I've been mattress shopping and I was told by the sales guy at the mattress store that if Tempur Pedic found out anyone was selling their stuff lower than the company mandated price, they would come in and pull the merchandise and void the contract.

So, do they have the beds too? The one I want is about $3500. I would LOVE to get that for half price.

Tuesday said:
Is that really true about Tempur Pedic and Costco?

I've been mattress shopping and I was told by the sales guy at the mattress store that if Tempur Pedic found out anyone was selling their stuff lower than the company mandated price, they would come in and pull the merchandise and void the contract.

So, do they have the beds too? The one I want is about $3500. I would LOVE to get that for half price.

it's not the actual brand tempur-pedic but it's basically the same thing. and i'm not sure if they have beds but i know that there are memory foam pillow tops

I bought a Tempur-Pedic pillow while I was studying for the Bar, and I have to say that it totally made a difference. I slept less fitfully and never woke up with cramps (which I did when I was using a regular pillow).

It definitely takes some getting used to because it was initially "stiffer" than the pillows I'd used in the past, but it doesn't take very long to break in. The only other thing was that the pillow initially had a strong somewhat unpleasant smell (I think it's the foam), but that goes away as well.

Leilani said:
It definitely takes some getting used to because it was initially "stiffer" than the pillows I'd used in the past, but it doesn't take very long to break in. The only other thing was that the pillow initially had a strong somewhat unpleasant smell (I think it's the foam), but that goes away as well.

That's how I felt in the bed in the beginning too. It completely follows the line of your body though, makes me feel like I'm in a wonderful coccoon (spell?) or something... I love it, makes me sleep like a baby :smile:
I didn't notice the smell though.. hmm..

I don't like any of the tempur products I've tried.
With the pillow I can't sleep, and I tried the bed once when I spent the night at a friend's house, and it was absolutely horrible. She loved it, though, so I guess it's a matter of personal preference.:weird: