A good hair stylist for Asian hair in Toronto?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ladies in Toronto,

I haven't had my hair touched for almost a year now. The last time was when I was on holiday in Hong Kong, I had a nice wavy perm and a little highlight done. It was such a good cut that it was still in good shape for more than 8 months. Now, it kind of lost its shape and wave. I figured that since there are more chinese in Toronto, there should be more Chinese hair stylists to accomodate them. As I will be in town this weekend, I wonder if you could recommend a good/your favorite hair stylish (preferably Asian) who is experienced in cutting Chinese hair:search:? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

KK

2. Hi KK, whereabouts in TO? I live in richmond hill and just recently found a new place to do my hair. I go to Hair Culture in Times Square, i just got my hair cut, colored, and straightened. Love it.

3. Thanks simplicity. I googled it, is it the one at 550 Hwy 7 East, Richmond Hill - (905) 771-8990?? There are 3 Hair culture in Toronto. Please confirm and I will see if I can make an appointment on Sunday.

KK

4. No problem KK, sorry for the late reply. Yup, it's that one.

5. Hey KK,

if u haven't already booked your appointment, i would suggest you ask for Ken.. he's really good and Charmaine as his assistant

6. Thanks BBpeachi. Unfortunately I was only there for the weekend, and don't know when I will be back to TO:sad:. But I will definitely make an appointment with Ken next time in town.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice