A good gift to give?

1. I was wondering if this would be a good birthday gift for one of my best friends. It is a clear crystal Elsa Peretti heart box from Tiffany that runs about 4 inches across, and is $85...not too expensive (I just graduated from college and have some credit card bills, so I can't buy anything too pricey). I thought it was pretty, and she could put some of her jewelry in it. What do you think? Here's a picture from the website:

[​IMG]

2. 1DonnaMarie vintage chenille beaded musical birthday cake jewelry trinket box.jpg 1DonnaMarie vintage chenille beaded musical birthday cake jewelry trinket box view 2.jpg
  3. I love Elsa Peretti's designs--it's a very good choice. And that little blue box from Tiffany's is always a hit!

4. I love the heart box, great gift. I recently purchased this bracelet for my friend..it's pretty cute
    [​IMG]
    Vervette :: m a i n

5. melissa06, it's lovely and she'll have it forever--I know I could never part with a gift from Tiffany

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice