A good everyday necklace?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking at getting a good, everyday necklace that is both timeless and at the same time kind of hip. My go to necklace for a long time has been a strand of pearls, but these look a little prim with a more modern looking outfit. I am leaning towards longer necklaces, and towards yellow gold ( simply, because a lot of my handbags, shoes etc have gold hardware), I tend to have a more classic style, but also want something that is young ( since I am 28). I was thinking the Tiffany keys, but am open to any other suggestions...

2. If you love pearls, try a baroque strand. I often wear a long strand of pearls and tie a knot in the middle to make them look more casual.

3. What is your price range aprox? There are many nice pendants and necklaces all over the net. I personally like the Tiffany keys, I like the daisy with 1 diamond and long chain, very pretty.

One of the many necklaces I like at the moment is this http://www.maxandchloe.com/fulldetails/9667/112,123 at Max & Chloe.

4. I love pearls too, but like you, find them a little too dressy for everyday. (Unless, of course it is a "Jeans/Cashmere Sweater/Pearls kind of day") I found a long (38") white gold/yellow gold circle necklace, just in a local store, that I love to wear for "everyday", since I like to mix up W&Y gold. Works for me. I find it versatile since you can wrap it around twice or just wear it long. Perhaps something like this would work for you?

Here's a quick pic.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. What about Van Cleef's 20 motif Alhambra necklace?

6. Also, what is your budget?

7. I personally don't think the Tiffany Keys are good for everday - they're a bit bulky. What about a Syndey Evan disc?

8. I think a small Van Cleef & Arpels pendant necklace is classic & would be nice for everyday.
    I think the Tiffany Keys are more of a trendy necklace.

9. What about a nice, simple gold chain? Like a thin chain?