a good everyday chanel bag...

1. what is your opinion of a good everyday chanel bag?

2. I've got a Grand Shopping Tote, which I think is a great everyday bag. I also think a Jumbo Classic Flap would be nice too.

3. what are your needs?
    Big, medium or small bag?
    Shoulder or arm/handbag?

Are you pretty easy on them or do you need a really durable one?

4. I thinkthe shopping totes will be great. The flaps are awesome, but totes are easier to access and could more easily be placed on the floor or on a counter.

5. medium size shoulder/handheld bag. I need something durable and practical. Something roomy and not too heavy. I was thinking about the reporter bag but the straps really worries me. Has anyone had a problem with the straps breaking off?

6. No, the straps should not be breaking off! The Reporter is a good choice, or anything in caviar as it's more durable even than the calfskin.

7. I would say either the Grande shopping tote in caviar or the large cambon bucket tote. THe reporter is definitely not heavy and the straps are durable. I have one and I think it is great but I use the GST EVERYDAY.:wlae:

8. can someone post a pix of a GST?

9. here's 2, but check out our Reference Library, it's FULL of photos as well as sizes, colors, prices, etc. . . .

DSCF1323.jpg DSCF1332.jpg
  10. ^^I love the cambon bags (either reporter or large tote for an everyday bag). I also love the square vintage ligne tote but it is more of a fall winter bag vs year round.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice