A good end to the week!

Apr 8, 2007
I am so glad to have the Cabby especially after thinking it got lost in the mail (long story, short the tracking number said it attempted delivery and left a note, but was home all day!! :cursing: got regular mail, but no package :/ thought it might accidently get delivered again to someone else. Called the PO manager and settled it all and it was delivered Wednesday afternoon.) I was always looking for an everyday/school bag that I didn't have to worry about getting dirty. Nothing seemed to cut it for me, until I tried on the Cabby. I love how it can be handheld, shoulder carry, or cross-body. Definitely worth it in all ways. Fits 2 notebooks, couple books, wallet, agenda, phone, and mini accessories pouch with room to spare :tup:.

Without further ado, meet Neo Cabby GM in Noir :love: Can't seem to stop using her already!!

063.jpg

064.jpg

067.jpg

Aww...looks great on you!! Congratulations! So glad it all turned out well in the end. I would have been seriously upset, too, if my LV package wasn't delivered when I was home! Enjoy your gorgeous bag!!!