A girlie reveal for a sunny Tuesday :D

Jul 11, 2014
Morning all. I have been very naughty. I blame being up in the night with my teething kids. Have been eyeing this up for ages and finally couldn't resist it anymore... Look how beautifully wrapped she was...

Jul 11, 2014
Introducing Lily in candy pink quilted denim 😊

Wanted something a little more causal than my leather Lilys 😊

Jul 11, 2014
Colour wise it's surprisingly similar to my raspberry. Really like the tan leather and pink denim combo on this lily

NY2005

May 11, 2014
Tired mummy you are a naughty mummy ! :P. I love it. You are really liking a lily aren't you :smile:

take her out today and show us a pic, Im feeling I need to make a purchase... i had a little delivery this. I will show and tell on the show us your non mulberry thread.

Have a lovely day x

Jul 11, 2014
Tired mummy you are a naughty mummy ! :P. I love it. You are really liking a lily aren't you :smile:

take her out today and show us a pic, Im feeling I need to make a purchase... i had a little delivery this. I will show and tell on the show us your non mulberry thread.

Have a lovely day x
Thank you NY yeah am loving the lily cos I still use a changing bag for my 2 little ones I really don't need a big bag at all. Also my little girl is Lily 😊 x

Will try to take candy pink lily out later this afternoon. Gotta get my little lily down for a nap first through cos if she ends up overtired n grizzly we are going no where 😂

Ooh will have to check out ur post on the other thread in a bit x have a lovely day yourself x

<swoon> beautiful xxx
Thank you Claire x should really sell more of my changing bags cos have spent so much money but changing bags are just not selling n I don't want to reduce them to silly prices &#128546;

moonriver99

Aug 4, 2014
UK
Lovely! I'm a big fan of pink bags myself, too! Just bought a pink mulberry recently and dying to do a reveal but I don't have rights to start my own thread yet, boo....

Mayfly285

Sep 19, 2012
Derbyshire
Fabulous purchase, TMNB; you can't go wrong wi Naughtipidgins and you sooo deserve this little beauty! I recall you asking wee drop about hers and thinking, "Watch this space!" I'm so glad you bought her - it stopped me being tempted, for one thing! ;)

Congratulations on another beauty! Carry her in good health - hoping for a mod shot beside a chilled coffee soon! :smile:

Jul 11, 2014
Thank you everyone x now that my 2 kiddies are slightly older I am starting to feel myself again n my love for pink things have returned &#128522;

Jul 11, 2014
Lovely! I'm a big fan of pink bags myself, too! Just bought a pink mulberry recently and dying to do a reveal but I don't have rights to start my own thread yet, boo....
Oh no!!!! Keep commenting on other threads I think this helps x I am dying to see ur reveal!!! Xxx

moonriver99

Aug 4, 2014
UK
Oh no!!!! Keep commenting on other threads I think this helps x I am dying to see ur reveal!!! Xxx
I think I've got over 10 posts now, just that I need to have registered for a number of days before posting... I have in fact been around for a while but just lurking and reading other people's posts, should've just registered earlier lol! Will keep you posted x