a girl cant resist a good sale! Marmo Veneta

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. great buy! i nearly purchased one like that online then I decided to wait and try it on in Paris, just to make sure the size is right...Enjoy!

2. The lining
    [​IMG]

This chair is cream colored - a comparison of my bag next to it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. The last part of the numbers on the tag is 9541 - I searched the forum and I think that corresponds with marmo? So the bag is not aurora!

4. What a great bag!

5. I checked my marmo roma, the last 4 are 9541, so its Marmo. I love that color and the gorgeous periwinkle suede lining. Congrats.

6. Thanks ReRe for your help! Do you have any pics up of your marmo roma? Would love to have a look.

7. I love Marmo - and the beautiful lining... it is beautiful either way!

8. Here you go...she's all wrapped up in her BV dustbag just waiting for the first warm day!

Attached Files:

9. More marmo

Attached Files:

10. ooh ReRe that bag is lovely! :drool: I think a roma might be next on my list..

11. If you decide on a Roma, come to me...I'm the unofficial queen of Romas...I have 3.Here are the other two.

Attached Files:

12. gorgeous!

13. ReRe - beautiful collections. I love all these three colors. Hopefully there'll be another version of OP coming out so I have the second chance.

14. Old Petra is GORGEOUS! All of your romas are beautiful ReRe. It seems like a very useful style too.