a girl cant resist a good sale! Marmo Veneta

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
    I went shopping today, not really expecting to buy anything. I was looking at some bags when another lady picked up a BV and asked how much and the SA assistant said there is 55% off. :wlae: That was my que to jump! haha The selection was not that great, they had a lot of the smaller venetas and bags. I wanted something a little bigger as I felt the small was too small for my height. The only veneta they had in the larger size was this one! Im not sure of the name I think it is Marmo - it has the baby blue suede lining.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope this bag will be perfect for summer!

2. it is!!!! you got a great deal

3. so you paid $1K for this bag!!! THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!

4. She is a beautiful bag! Congrats!:yahoo:

5. Very nice buy! Enjoy!

6. No way! Such a great deal!! Congrats! Aurora is a BEAUTIFUL color!!!!! :love:

modelling pictures, pretty please?

7. WOW WHAT A STEAL!!!!!! What an AMAZING BAG!!! :smile:
    I wish I could find deals here ...

8. Thanks everyone. I'll try and take better pictures tomorrow, with natural light and not with my phone. Will I have to baby this bag and worry about color transfer?

9. Noon, may I ask where you purchased your new beauty?

10. Gorgeous bag! Congrats!

11. It looks great! Congrats on the deal and and the new beauty!:tup:

12. You got a beautiful bag at a fantastic price! Can't wait to see your modeling pics!

13. Congrats on a great find.

I have never seen Aurora IRL. Is it more of a clay/putty color? It's pretty. It's a nice alternative to a stark white bag.

14. Isn't that always the time you find something goooood? What a great find! You are good to go for the spring and summer. You will need to be more careful with this colour, or you may want to spray it to totallly protect this beauty. Enjoy!

15. I have this bag and I love it! And I think doloresmia does too... Anyway, congratulations on getting such a killer deal. But this forum will never be satisfied until you post modeling pics...