A Gilty Blue Reveal

That's really pretty!! I wish RM would have offered that color other than with the orange piping!! And grey and white striped lining too!!!? That's awesome! Congratulations!!

I'm a BIG fan of this color, with or without the orange piping. It really is such a beautiful shade of blue. :love: Congrats Attagirl! It's also good to know going on a wait list with Gilt really works sometimes!

Thanks everyone! I'm loving this new MN.

KDO - thanks for the tip about the tulip setting. I will definitely give that a try next time.

gr8ful1 - Hooray! We're bag twins. :drinkup: What have you done (if anything) to treat this bag?

aznanjl - Yep, that's Sheldon from BBT. Isn't his character the funniest? There are a few Minkettes here who appreciate geek humor.

tastangan - I didn't buy the brown nikki from Gilt. I just noticed that I was able to click the link and add it to my cart. One new bag a month is enough for me. :amuse:

Attagirl, I haven't used the bag yet. I've never treated any of my bags though. I'm scared!

I once got a wishlist email from Gilt after about 6 months! It was for the Jammin Purple MN, that I had already bought after someone let it go from their cart.

C4H, you mean the real, real light purple "lilac", right? I have that bag and this leather is totally different.