A Gigi sold for $199 on Ebay!!!

I so need to get more comfortable buying off ebay. What an awesome buy for the aforementioned insomniac, who was "out" shopping while the rest of us were :sleepy: :yes:

Wow that is some deal! I set my alarm to wake me up at 2:00 a.m. to bid on/win my new mahogany Laurette boots. Most go for $150ish, and I got mine for $99.00, so it was worth the little bit of sleep interruption!

Wow that is some deal! I set my alarm to wake me up at 2:00 a.m. to bid on/win my new mahogany Laurette boots. Most go for $150ish, and I got mine for $99.00, so it was worth the little bit of sleep interruption!

Wow, that's cool! But why would a seller end an auction at an odd hour of the night knowing that the ending bid will likely be lower :confused1:

I saw this listing at the last seconds before it sold. I was just reading the details and then it sold. I would have loved it. I've got to learn to speed read...Someone is very lucky and the seller did not know the true value.

Wishlist:

Camel or saddle elisa

I saw this listing at the last seconds before it sold. I was just reading the details and then it sold. I would have loved it. I've got to learn to speed read...Someone is very lucky and the seller did not know the true value.

Wishlist:

Camel or saddle elisa
The seller's description indicated the true value (the retail price was in the description). I guess he/she didn't mind selling it for much less. He/she didn't know it was called a GiGi though.

The seller's description indicated the true value (the retail price was in the description). I guess he/she didn't mind selling it for much less. He/she didn't know it was called a GiGi though.
The seller quoted retail $595, I bought the walnut for $658 full price just before it came off the website. I noticed another used whiskey sold recently on ebay for $405, but perhaps the seller just wanted a quick sale on this one and needed the money quickly. I have sold before doing a BIN at much less than I could have gotten if I let it go to auction - just so I could get the cash quickly.

4fvgdaq_th.gif

I can't believe I missed it!