A Gift to myself - Tahitienne PM Lilac

PoohBeez

“Fashion changes, but style endures” -Coco Chanel
O.G.
May 28, 2007
I bought this bag couple of days ago and was too lazy to take pictures...... The GM is too huge for me even though I like big bags. Purple is my fav colour

I decided to treat myself for a little LV since I PASSED my RN exam and I also got a PERMANENT FULL TIME line at the ward I am working.

Ahh...can't wait till the watercolour VVN comes.... it'll be $1160 CDN for both the papillon and speedy 35

Image013.jpg

Image011.jpg

Image025.jpg

Image026.jpg

EXCUSE MY OUTFIT here :P

Congrats! You must have gotten one of the only purple ones! When I went to Holt's on Sat, they were all sold out of purple. I tried the pink GM. The price for the WC pieces isn't too bad either! Also, congrats on the new job, are you working at VGH?

Congrats! You must have gotten one of the only purple ones! When I went to Holt's on Sat, they were all sold out of purple. I tried the pink GM. The price for the WC pieces isn't too bad either! Also, congrats on the new job, are you working at VGH?

I went to the LV @ Hotel Vancouver, I think they have one left for the PM one. I do my major LV shopping @ Hotel Vancouver.

To be honest, I don't like to work @ VGH.... hehe I'm working at Royal Columbian since I was placed on the same ward 2 times during my Nursing school years...Just love the staff there very much

hey! i bought one too last week. but mine is green. i was contemplating between the lilac and green. then i decided to take the green one. now i feel like i want the pink too. but i have lotsa pink bags already.. argh!!!