A Gift to myself - Tahitienne PM Lilac

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought this bag couple of days ago and was too lazy to take pictures...... The GM is too huge for me even though I like big bags. Purple is my fav colour

I decided to treat myself for a little LV since I PASSED my RN exam and I also got a PERMANENT FULL TIME line at the ward I am working.

Ahh...can't wait till the watercolour VVN comes.... it'll be $1160 CDN for both the papillon and speedy 35

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EXCUSE MY OUTFIT here :P

2. Congrats!

3. Congrats on the bag and passing your exam!!

4. Congrats! It's beautiful! It looks great both ways!

5. Congrats!!!:woohoo:

6. Congrats on passing your exam and getting such a lovely bag!

7. Congrats!

8. Great bag!

9. Congrats! You must have gotten one of the only purple ones! When I went to Holt's on Sat, they were all sold out of purple. I tried the pink GM. The price for the WC pieces isn't too bad either! Also, congrats on the new job, are you working at VGH?

10. It's so pretty! I really love that colour.

11. Congrats on the bag and most of all, congrats on becoming a full fledged nurse ! :yes:

12. I went to the LV @ Hotel Vancouver, I think they have one left for the PM one. I do my major LV shopping @ Hotel Vancouver.

To be honest, I don't like to work @ VGH.... hehe I'm working at Royal Columbian since I was placed on the same ward 2 times during my Nursing school years...Just love the staff there very much

13. Congrats on passing your exam and your new job! The Tahitienne is beautiful!

14. Many congrats to you!
    The bag is very cute!

15. hey! i bought one too last week. but mine is green. i was contemplating between the lilac and green. then i decided to take the green one. now i feel like i want the pink too. but i have lotsa pink bags already.. argh!!!