A gift from my fiance' :)

missmandajo

Nov 15, 2007
Hi everyone. I'm new here - I've been lerking so I figured I'd say hello! My 21st birthday is coming up in 2 weeks, and my fiance' took me to Dillards this past Saturday and let me pick out a Coach bag! I ended up choosing the Chelsea large hobo in optical signature. It's absolutely striking in person. This is my 2nd Coach bag, I actually have a patchwork hobo from a couple years ago. I am hoping to become a collector :yes: My fiance' doesnt understand my purse obsession AT ALL (just as I don't understand his obsession with video games), but I'm sooo glad he actually went through with getting me this bag! Weee!! :woohoo:
coach.jpg

coach2.jpg

Welcome!!!

I have the same bag but in the khaki. and I love it!!! Isn't it so easy to get in and out of?? And it hold everything..

Don't be a stranger..... I'm sure you'll get addicted to this site very soon!!! lol

I'm an all leather girl & I even contemplated this bag--I adore the style, but think this particular bag looks better in signature than leather. What a great bag--welcome to the "club". Right now, I'm lusting after a couple of vintage coach pieces--it's an addiction for sure!

Amy

Haha! You are like me! My hubby doesn't understand my obsession either, and he too has a video game obsession I don't get. We have fun teasing eachother about it...lol!

And I can promise you, this bag will not be your last Coach bag! Again, I love your bag!