A gift from my fiance' :)

missmandajo

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi everyone. I'm new here - I've been lerking so I figured I'd say hello! My 21st birthday is coming up in 2 weeks, and my fiance' took me to Dillards this past Saturday and let me pick out a Coach bag! I ended up choosing the Chelsea large hobo in optical signature. It's absolutely striking in person. This is my 2nd Coach bag, I actually have a patchwork hobo from a couple years ago. I am hoping to become a collector :yes: My fiance' doesnt understand my purse obsession AT ALL (just as I don't understand his obsession with video games), but I'm sooo glad he actually went through with getting me this bag! Weee!! :woohoo:

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
Prettyy!!!
I saw couple of those at Neiman's for a markdown to like 30% Off! @_@
But they we're gone fast. xD

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
Wellington, FL
Welcome!!!

I have the same bag but in the khaki. and I love it!!! Isn't it so easy to get in and out of?? And it hold everything..

Don't be a stranger..... I'm sure you'll get addicted to this site very soon!!! lol

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Hi and welcome to the PF! Your bag is beautiful and one that Im actually contemplating right now:yes: Enjoy your bag and the PF, its great here!!:yahoo:

sinniebunnie

Neurotic 4 Alignment
O.G.
Nov 7, 2005
Australia
lovely splashes of gold!

yeah my bf doesnt undestand why i spend over 20$ on a purse! i just tell him i save by eating at home instead of take out!

alatrop

Motor City Kitties
O.G.
May 2, 2006
Welcome! Great bag.

I love the way it closes...it's all slouchy and the turnlock is too cute.

amytude

O.G.
Mar 10, 2007
Sunny, tropical Ohio
I'm an all leather girl & I even contemplated this bag--I adore the style, but think this particular bag looks better in signature than leather. What a great bag--welcome to the "club". Right now, I'm lusting after a couple of vintage coach pieces--it's an addiction for sure!

Amy

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
PA
Hello! Welcome!!!! That is a gorgeous bag! I love it! Congrats!! What a sweet fiancee you have!:girlsigh:

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
PA
Haha! You are like me! My hubby doesn't understand my obsession either, and he too has a video game obsession I don't get. We have fun teasing eachother about it...lol!

And I can promise you, this bag will not be your last Coach bag! Again, I love your bag!