A Gift From Heaven!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
As most of you know, January was a pretty rough month for me. There really wasn’t much to smile or be happy about (thank God for Kaylee – I tell you, she was truly a blessing during those weeks & knew exactly when I needed a hug!). Anyhow, everyone has always said how my Gram had a “straight-through/Do Not Pass Go pass into Heaven.” She was a very special lady and touched nearly everyone she ever met during her 93 years . Nearly everyone I talked to said the same thing: that we all have a special guardian angel watching over us. Well, She must be smiling down on me and must have put in a good word, because I received the surprise of a lifetime last week!

Earlier in January, I placed an order for something I wanted very badly. I received confirmation of my order and went to bed with a smile on face, excited at what I was about to receive. My happiness was short-lived, however, cuz in the morning, I received an email telling me that my order had been canceled. Apparently, there was only ONE left and someone else placed an order ONE MINUTE before I did!. I was so disappointed. Then my Gram took a turn for the worse, and things went downhill from there.

Last week, out of the clear blue, I received a voicemail message that promised to make my wish come true. Not only was this item available again, it had been marked down even more & was now$100 LESS than what it was the first time I ordered it!! I still can’t believe that it happened and that it’s really here and is mine!!! But here it is – I swear, Gram is still ending me gifts from heaven!!

BBBag080.jpg

BBBag011.jpg

:faint: :faint:
i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve this shade of blue!! and the leather.. omg!! :faint: :drool: it's TDF!! i wish it came in regular carter size.. marc should've make that or a pleated stam in this color and leather..

congrats iluv! you totally deserve it!! :hugs: :tup:

it looks really good on you!
i'm back for some more drooling..
iluv, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you get it for?

thanks so much indi!!
there are a bunch more pics here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v484/vogue66/BB Bag/ (I kinda went overboard with my camera!!:P)

It was marked down to $235 British pounds, so it ended up costing me $314, including shipping!! I just ordered it Friday morning and it came today just as I was leaving for work -- I hate when that happens!! I had to wait all night long through work before I could come home and Oogle over it!!

When I originally ordered it last month, it was $360 pounds, which was US$418 -- so I actually got it for $100 less than what I thought I'd have to pay!!

Last edited:
i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve this shade of blue!! and the leather.. omg!! :faint: :drool: it's TDF!! i wish it came in regular carter size.. marc should've make that or a pleated stam in this color and leather..

congrats iluv! you totally deserve it!! :hugs: :tup:

Can you imagine the Sunburst/Pleated Stam in this color??? :drool::drool::drool:
Now THAT would be P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N!!!

:nuts::nuts::yahoo: OMfreakingG!!!!! I am SO amazed!!! What a wonderful happy ending to the entire BB saga!! I know you have wanted one forever! I am really thrilled for you! Hugest congrats - - and it really looks wonderful on you! Oh, and that price....
Holy _ _ _ _! Incredible! What a fantastic surprise!