Jimmy Choo A Gift for the Choo Girl Who Has EVERYTHING..........

Of ALL the things that could have popped up when I clicked on that link, I swear to God, that was the LAST thing I imagined! I mean, I was thinking you had actually found her a pair of Choo waders! :P

I'm tellin' ya, someone better snap that baby up pretty darn quick....or the next Choo girl that comes a visitin' at my house is goin' to have a seat fit for a :queen:

I think I love this picture best....you know, for when the seat is up! :roflmfao:

4fc3_1.JPG

I'm sorry, I just can't let this go! Ethel....you KNEW exactly what you were doing when you posted this!

I just totally picture my DH coming out from the "water closet"....yeah, I am THAT old, and asking me if the bag at 1:00 (which I assume is the JC Kaisa) is the one I want for Christmas! Well....NO....not anymore!

Oy....Choo girls....I am verklempt. Like I needed yet another reason to keep me up at night...insomnia really stinks! I swear, the first person who laughs about this will feel my wrath! :mad: But I....Stinkerbelle....have been called for Jury Duty! What in the name of all that is right with the world would cause the state of CT. to think that I could sit amongst a jury of my "peers" and render judgement upon another human being! :huh:

If I'm not judging their shoes, boots or handbag....count me out! Not to mention that I don't care if I'm in Carnegie freaking Hall, but if you close me in somewhere?....yeah, Stinkerbelle sized exit hole in the wall! :weird:

:yucky: that is my mood today. Oh bother....another thing to contend with.

This "category" of Designer Bag accessories must be a new phenomenon. Stinkerbelle, there is a Gucci and a Chanel version, if you are interested.

Looking forward to stories of jury duty, nyaaah, nyaaah, nyaaah, nyaaah, nyaaah! I already paid my dues in a criminal trial last year. An interesting, yet frightening experience.

I'm sorry, I just can't let this go! Ethel....you KNEW exactly what you were doing when you posted this!

I just totally picture my DH coming out from the "water closet"....yeah, I am THAT old, and asking me if the bag at 1:00 (which I assume is the JC Kaisa) is the one I want for Christmas! Well....NO....not anymore!

:yucky: that is my mood today. Oh bother....another thing to contend with.

:roflmfao:

Hey Stinker, I know I can always count on you to make me smile when I've had a Crappy day:cursing:

I just :heart: you!

As I was telling Jburgh earlier tonight, I spent all evening plotting with her last night and then it all fell through. I finally decided I had better go to bed.

I get all situated and cozy w/ Spike and my book but I keep feeling this cold, drafty, damp area on the side of my bed. I pull back the covers and the whole area was wet from headboard to foot board :cursing:

We have a king size, pillow top waterbed and it had sprung a leak:Push: I woke DH up and he said "just grab a towel and we'll deal with it in the morning." So, that's what I did, but needless to say Spike did not want to go near that area of the bed and even though she is all of 7 pounds, she turns into a "boat anchor" and will not move until she is good and ready. So guess who slept on the wet towel??

Today was spent pulling apart the bed, drying everything out (keep in mind it was snowing this morning) so we could not get the stuff to dry out as easily as if it had happened a month ago. This afternoon we went bed shopping and a new bed is going to cost as much as a Jimmy Choo bag :wtf: So much for the sales next month :crybaby:

As for jury duty, just be sure when they are asking the pre-selection questions, you side with the defendant and answer all the questions "opposite" of what you really believe and you'll end up getting tossed right away!

I dunno, it doesn't look real to me :nogood:. The heel on the third shoe from the top center is not the right length, and the reds look a little off. And the price seems too good to be true... has anyone put it on the "Authenticate This" thread?

Here is something for all you Choo Girls who needs to put something "reasonable" on their Christmas/Holiday "Wish List" :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=120183061825&Category=63889&_trksid=p3907.m29

Should we take up a collection and get one for Samantha :yes:

I dunno, it doesn't look real to me :nogood:. The heel on the third shoe from the top center is not the right length, and the reds look a little off. And the price seems too good to be true... has anyone put it on the "Authenticate This" thread?

Good, cover-up...I though you bought it!