A gift for myself!

Beautiful! I love the smile line! I've had my eye on the plain earrings in YG or the diamond ones in RG.
I'd love to see some mod shots if you have a chance!

Reactions: Caz71
Beautiful! I love the smile line! I've had my eye on the plain earrings in YG or the diamond ones in RG.
I'd love to see some mod shots if you have a chance!

I second the mod shots. I really like this piece and have been eyeballing it for myself. Congrats!

I've been looking at this too! Wondering how it would look layered with my dbty pendant

Thanks! I'll take mod shots soon!! :biggrin:

Lovely piece! Congrats!

Beautiful! I love the T collection :biggrin:

Thank you! The T smile pendant is my favorite piece from the Tiffany T collection. :smile:

Great choice. The T collection is so sleek and wearable. I am wearing my t smile hoops in YG today and my friend gave me a huge compliment.

That's wonderful! I just looked at the earrings. They look quite interesting when worn! This collection is simple and elegant, definitely one of my faves! :smile:

Love it! Enchant is my favorite collection, but T is the one I think I'd feel the most comfortable wearing. I'd just LOVE to own the mini T smile pendant, smile studs, smile bracelet, and wire ring, all in yellow gold with dismonds, but I don't have a spare $6700 (plus tax!) lying around :P

Love it! Enchant is my favorite collection, but T is the one I think I'd feel the most comfortable wearing. I'd just LOVE to own the mini T smile pendant, smile studs, smile bracelet, and wire ring, all in yellow gold with dismonds, but I don't have a spare $6700 (plus tax!) lying around :P

The Enchant collection is beautiful! I'd love to own many other pieces as well, but I also don't have that much money lying around for me to spend! :P:biggrin:

I love it!

Thank you! :smile: