A gift for Casey????

Casey does check the forum every now and then I know. She mentioned how it was crazy how people were so nutty about toki, so I know that she does try to keep up on whats going on

ok so 5/15 is the last date ... that'll give me enough time to figure out my paypal password. If I can't .. i'm going to use my brother's account :smile:

the edible arrangement is such a nice idea!

well the OP can just use word to copy/paste all our notes and then email it to casey at pulse and say something like this is from the TPF crew then add a card to the bouquet and say from the TPF crew and then she'll already know who exactly it's from since she will have gotten the email before, ya know.
Great Idea:idea: We can send a seperate note and I can copy and paste any messages that you send to me.

Okay, our current fund is $52 plus my money so were doing good. Thanks Jamie, Jessaka, Jeanne, Hayley and Stephiee for your donations. Thanks Stephiee for your extra big donation!!! :yahoo:

no prob! i just feel like i owe casey sooo much cuz she's always so happy n eager to help amongst this toki chaoticness! can't put a price on that! (cheesy as it sounds)