A gift for Casey????

Wow you read my mind! I was actually thinking of sending her something but I wasn't sure what exactly. Count me in. Tho if I have to send someone cash and if it has to be by paypal then I should totally search my home for my password ... and account name? I haven't used my paypal account in a couple years. Is there an account name? omg ... lol

Has anyone heard of edible arrangement? They are bouqets of fruit! So cute and delicious! My hubby sent me one a few weeks ago. Maybe that could be an idea as well... Casey & Staff could share! Hahahaha
Here's a pic.
berry_chocolate_buy.gif

This is a great :idea: !! I totally :heart: edible arrangements and they are deelish!! :graucho:

I think we should figure out how many people we have that way it'll make it easier to decide what we should send!! :yes:

Yeah, lets see how many people want to participate. I was thinking the best way to do this is to paypal the money to one account and we could use mine. Donate what you want and what you can afford. I was thinking a $2min and 5max. Then after 2 weeks see how much it totals to and then we can decide what we can afford to send.

Dude!!! They are soooo good!!! I'm always buying fruit at the grocery store, but when this was came for me... OMFG!

The fruit (strawberries, pineapple, grapes, and cantaloupe) were soooo perfect and sweet and ahhh!!!! I want some now! The one I got even had apple wedges dipped in chocolate.