A giant reveal! It is limited and spectacular!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love LOVE!
    Congratulations
    Isn’t it more beautiful in person, I drooled over this bag.

PunjabiStyle and DesigningStyle like this.
  2. I promise if you can treat yourself to this beauty you will love it mammabyrdie! BTW, so nice to see you again! Hope all is well.

PunjabiStyle and mammabyrdie like this.
  3. Yes! I only saw it through my girlfriend's eyes...I trusted her when she told me to get it and I was beyond thrilled when I unboxed her. Words cannot describe!

JazziMe and PunjabiStyle like this.
  4. I LOVE this bag too! enjoy yours!

PunjabiStyle and DesigningStyle like this.
  5. Oh your puppy in your profile is melting my heart!

PunjabiStyle likes this.
  6. You too friend!

DesigningStyle and PunjabiStyle like this.
  7. Love the bag! Enjoy it! :heart::loveeyes:

DesigningStyle likes this.
  8. she is a beauty!!!

9. Lucky Girl!!! Beautiful bag!!! I want one. Enjoy it!!!!

10. @DesigningStyle
    Hi op! Just wondering how you feel about the giant speedy after having it for over a month. Currently debating if I want to pick one up too. I didn't think I liked speedy until I saw it in the giant print (photos only). Thanks!

JazzyMac likes this.
  11. So beautiful! Can anyone confirm we can no longer order this bag?

12. Meh, sure you can find it somewhere!

13. Me too! Never thought I wanted one until this print, it’s beautiful and I love her. The speedy is big and roomy and I love carrying by top handle and crossbody.

14. It's not up on the website, but if you have an SA or call client services they are available to order.

15. I purchased on 8/13. Walked into the LV Dallas/Galleria and was told one had arrived that day. Beautiful bag! The SA told me that this giant monogram will soon become a part of their regular line. No additional details were provided.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice