A funny thing happened at dinner tonight...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All-

I just had to share this story with some TPF'ers who would appreciate it & get a kick out of it like I did.....My DH, 5 year old son & I went to our typical Friday night dinner as a family at Firebirds. I was dressed casually in boyfriend jeans & my SS Leopard stole & my Mon Mono GM NF. When I asked for a table, the 16-something said "Oh My God! Did you get your cheetah scarf at Target? I saw one and wanted it so bad!" I didn't have the heart to tell her that it was LV. Now, not that I am opposed to Target purchases as at all, as I have plenty of stuff from "Tarjay." My DH just rolled his eyes, and I got a chuckle out of it. Just had to share my funny story with y'all & ask what you would have said?!

Thanks for indulging me, have a great weekend all! :biggrin:

2. lol that's too cute!

3. That's a wicked cute story. She's gotta save a bit o' change to get the scarf you have my dear!

4. I think I have the scarf that the person was talking about.
    I just bought it from target too last week! lol :P

That's a cute story though (=

5. Hahah thats a cute story, thanks for sharing!!

6. LOL cute!

7. ha ha ha :graucho:

8. I frequently have people ask if my mono LV is Coach... um.. :shrugs: So much for mono stuff being too showy, lol!

9. :lol:

10. She's adorable!

11. Awww bless too cute!

12. That's funny...:biggrin:

13. Funny! But I'd get seriously disturbed when someone thought my very expensive stole was something bought from Tarjay :weird: LOL

14. Were you not just a little insulted that your LV scarf was mistaken for a Target scarf? I mean it would've been awesome if it was the other way round. :P

15. That is too cute ! I think you handled the situation very well.....and with grace.