A friend gave me a superfake for Christmas...

1st photo shows two pieces of LV side by side, one is real, the other one is fake.

2nd photo shows inside of the two LV pieces, one is real and the other is fake

3rd photo shows the heatstamps. One is real and the other is fake.

Can you tell which is real??

~I guessed the 1st & the 2nd one correct but the 3rd one I wasn't as sure:confused1:, although I noticed the color was off:idea:. Although, your friend's intention meant well but as you have stated-what a waste of money:yes::tdown:~

i couldn't tell from the 1st or 3rd pic, but in the 2nd pic, the one on the bottom looked fake, just cuz of the font of the heat stamp (that's usually the easiest way I can tell a fake). also, the surface of it was wrong, looked cheap.

and looking at it again, in the first pic, the button on the agenda looks fishy to me

i guessed right :tup: and ITA that tpfers are not usually "normal" consumers. i have friends that insist that u cannot tell a real from a fake:lol::lol:. no one ever believes me until they bring me both real and fake bags and i point out the differences. i had one friend that truly believed that the guy her friend knew had "real" bags for cheap. that the bags "fell off the back of a truck or something" and they were definately real:nogood::okay:. thansk for posting pics of the insides, it was pretty cool to see...i forget which magazine does it, i think it might be marie claire - each month, they deconstruct one luxury item and show why its worth the money. it's usually called "why does this ___ cost $___" maybe they'll do a LV piece soon! also, tyra banks cut apart a gucci bag and a fake gucci bag on her show "how to spot a fake" - there are always differences

The real one in the first comparison pics was a multiple wallet right? Can you authticate check the one I have in the Authenticate this section. I'm hoping it's real, because I can get a good deal on it.

Hm....this gets me thinking too. I have an old MC wallet that's seen better days (not sure of model). I'm planning to junk it sooner or later so maybe you guys can take a look at the innards of a real one. The code inside is CA0913 and the the dimensions are 10 cm x 9.5 cm folded if this helps with finding out what model it is.