A Friday Trip to the Outlet

Tamy1119

Pretty in Pink
O.G.
May 2, 2007
I had the day off yesterday... and my back was feeling better (hurt my back last weekend)... so Hubby drove me to the Outlet to pick out a Valentine gift... we went to the Outlet in ******* CT and this is what I came home with...

A gorgeous Patent Purple Soho Satchel...

DSCF2640.jpg

with a matching Wristlet...

DSCF2641.jpg

Together..

DSCF2642.jpg

and to adorn my new Coach...

DSCF2643.jpg

All and all a good trip.... I am going to save this beauty for the Spring....

What's so nice about this Purple Patent Soho is, I have the Purple Lurex Capacity Wristlet, the smaller Lurex Wristlet and the Lurex Mini that will look SOOOOO good with this bag.....

That is such a pretty bag. Im getting the purple patent hobo for my Vday gift, but I debated between mine and the one you got - I really love the look of the bag - if it were a little larger I would have scooped it up! Love the matching wristlet too - we didnt have any of those at my outlet. Congrats and enjoy it!!

Why wait til spring to use it? I say use it now!! I never understood how anyone can buy a beautiful bag then put it away for months....Im like a little kid with mine, playing with them til I leave the house!:P The color is just sooo pretty and I bet that dragonfly will look amazing on it!!:tup:

Why wait til spring to use it? I say use it now!! I never understood how anyone can buy a beautiful bag then put it away for months....Im like a little kid with mine, playing with them til I leave the house!:P The color is just sooo pretty and I bet that dragonfly will look amazing on it!!:tup:

LOL.... It's not easy... trust me... I just don't want the miserable New England weather to get to it, snow, sleet, freezing rain, all that fun stuff... I figure, April 1st and I am using her... :tup: .... I am currently using my Studded Black Sig Tote that I also love.. LOL... and that can withstand the ugly weather of Feb and March in New England.....