A Friday Trip to the Outlet

Tamy1119

Pretty in Pink
O.G.
May 2, 2007
West Of Boston
I had the day off yesterday... and my back was feeling better (hurt my back last weekend)... so Hubby drove me to the Outlet to pick out a Valentine gift... we went to the Outlet in ******* CT and this is what I came home with...

A gorgeous Patent Purple Soho Satchel...

with a matching Wristlet...

Together..

and to adorn my new Coach...

All and all a good trip.... I am going to save this beauty for the Spring....

ssecnirpc

Sep 5, 2008
Very pretty! I'm tempted to make the trip and get one myself...

Did you happen to see any Gigis there?

Tamy1119

Pretty in Pink
O.G.
May 2, 2007
West Of Boston
What's so nice about this Purple Patent Soho is, I have the Purple Lurex Capacity Wristlet, the smaller Lurex Wristlet and the Lurex Mini that will look SOOOOO good with this bag.....

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
That is such a pretty bag. Im getting the purple patent hobo for my Vday gift, but I debated between mine and the one you got - I really love the look of the bag - if it were a little larger I would have scooped it up! Love the matching wristlet too - we didnt have any of those at my outlet. Congrats and enjoy it!!

divadivine682

~lots of love~
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
somewhere craving cupcakes
Why wait til spring to use it? I say use it now!! I never understood how anyone can buy a beautiful bag then put it away for months....Im like a little kid with mine, playing with them til I leave the house!:P The color is just sooo pretty and I bet that dragonfly will look amazing on it!!:tup:

Tamy1119

Pretty in Pink
O.G.
May 2, 2007
West Of Boston
Why wait til spring to use it? I say use it now!! I never understood how anyone can buy a beautiful bag then put it away for months....Im like a little kid with mine, playing with them til I leave the house!:P The color is just sooo pretty and I bet that dragonfly will look amazing on it!!:tup:
LOL.... It's not easy... trust me... I just don't want the miserable New England weather to get to it, snow, sleet, freezing rain, all that fun stuff... I figure, April 1st and I am using her... :tup: .... I am currently using my Studded Black Sig Tote that I also love.. LOL... and that can withstand the ugly weather of Feb and March in New England.....

Jun 12, 2007
I think patent leather is ok in the elements, isnt it? I too would use it now. I saw that at my outlet last nite. Its gorgy

redgirl3

O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
That color is so rich and beautiful! Don't wait...use it now! LOL! The patent leather should hold up to the elements.