A Friday Night Reveal ~ My Way!

kath00 said:
With you 100%. Looooove this gorgeous bag, love the fact that you are revealing again despite last week's saga, and love the mod shot. Please post more. I am now enthused about doing a reveal again too, although not til I get back into town... Enjoy your gorgey baby!!

Please do reveal when you get back, I do love seeing all of your beautiful bags!

Beautiful bag-congrats! There has been a bit too much drama recently. I have enough of that in my life and don't need/want it here too! This is where I escape it! Enjoy your lovely new bag. The color is gorgoeus. Wish these weren't so heavy for me, but at least I can live vicariously through others reveals! ;)

Beautiful bag-congrats! There has been a bit too much drama recently. I have enough of that in my life and don't need/want it here too! This is where I escape it! Enjoy your lovely new bag. The color is gorgoeus. Wish these weren't so heavy for me, but at least I can live vicariously through others reveals! ;)
I agree...tpf is a place to have fun and relax with other coachies not worry about who thinks what about you or who does this or say that...I mean c'mon...if someone has THAT much time on their hands to nit pick about every little thing someone else does or reveals...maybe they need to go find something more productive to do with their time instead of hanging here 24/7 steering up pointless drama as if we're all in high school again...just sayin :lol:

Fob twins! Hehe. LOVE the blue smoke Sage; she is gorgeous and looks fantastic on you! Oh, and I totally support your decision to say goodbye to navy Sage, even though she was gorgeous too. I know there were no ulterior motives. :smile:
Enjoy your beautiful new Sage!

nc.girl said:
Fob twins! Hehe. LOVE the blue smoke Sage; she is gorgeous and looks fantastic on you! Oh, and I totally support your decision to say goodbye to navy Sage, even though she was gorgeous too. I know there were no ulterior motives. :smile:
Enjoy your beautiful new Sage!

Yes fob twinne! I am so happy to finally be using that adorable little thing :biggrin: it's odd, the hw on these sage's are so thick that I can't use the dog leash fobs. Thank you for your support as well :biggrin: Blue Smoke was such a better choice, although the Navy was nice. This one just fits me better!

i have resisted the sages so far, but i can certainly appreciate how that thick leather drapes on your arm....very glad for you that you got the one you really wanted!

i'm trying to not buy that multicolor heart fob, but i keep seeing it everywhere!!

i have resisted the sages so far, but i can certainly appreciate how that thick leather drapes on your arm....very glad for you that you got the one you really wanted!

i'm trying to not buy that multicolor heart fob, but i keep seeing it everywhere!!

Thank you! I avoided them for a long time too, never knew how much I would love them! ...you know you need that fob :biggrin: hehe