a friday night drunken enabling thread...

SilverSea - :tup: Yes, a martini fob would so cute. What about a red wine bottle charm? Nothing says class like a bottle 'n a bag!!! ;)

PS - I'm on glass number two! Red Zin = Yummy!

Can I join the party?
Cheers to all you ladies!:drinkup:

Im actually only drinking water because it's hotter then hell right now and it's the only thing in my fridge thats cold.

I could really use a new keyfob my self. I have been using the star charm. I was thinking of this one. What do you think?

This thread cracks me up! No drinking for me. I've pretty much given up on drinking. I only like certain mixed drinks and they never come out right when I try to make them.

Today when I was in the store, the SA tried getting me to buy this keyfob, but I was already spending $180 on sunglasses lol. Was very tempted to by the star charm and denim sig stripe makeup case, the ergo wallet I want and well basically the whole store! I did see the red patent ergo hobo and I must be like the only one who does not like it at all! It looks like plastic to me...very soft plastic though haha.

Having cranberry juice tonight but thinking "Chocolate Martini".

A pair of hot shades sound good to me..... I'll start with the Charlee's.

Mmm, chocolate martini :drool:

Did happy hour earlier today with friends, so the drinking was earlier in the day (right after work!) for me. Now I'm starting to feel :sleepy:

Was very disappointed in my glass of chardonnay I got at happy hour today. Then switched to two Coors Lights, then a pina colada...what a mixture! Is it bad that I felt nothing after all that? (but I guess I was eating at the same time)

The Charlees are a fantasy of mine. I don't think I should be buying anything though since I just lost my Tiffany and Co. virginity and bought a necklace online :drool:

I guess I just mean a separate account/different username on Ebay for some of my accessories, bags, etc purchases.

Anything big we do discuss, but he gets irritated with some of my purchases, yk? He actually thinks keyfobs are a waste!!

YES you can have two accounts. My hubby has his, I have mine. Two different ID's, Two different paypal accounts with bank/cc account. The only thing we have in common is the mailing address.

I don't think you can have two different Ebay accounts and the same paypal.