a friday night drunken enabling thread...

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
I just poured a glass of wine (pinot noir) and found this thread! I bought this Multi Patent Flower Keyfob because it's big enough and bright enough to find in my bag without being too bulky or heavy.

Jodi_G

Coach lover!
Feb 8, 2007
NC
jodi, what are you waiting on?
Coach signature heart keyfob. :yes: Nothing too exciting for ya'll but I'm new to all this and I'm still waiting to make my first new Coach bag purchase. All I have is a Marc Jacobs & a couple of Brightons... SO FAR! Ya'll are just bad influences on me - in a good way! There are so many keyfobs I found that I want.

Ok, so how horrible would it be if I set up a separate Ebay account that DH wasn't aware of. Not that I would lie about it but well you, just a 'girl must have things account'. Oh man, that sounds bad, huh??

entheos

so CoachyCoachy
Feb 8, 2007
well...it's friday and i'm tipsy. and i'm sure there are some of you that are forgetting this week by having a few too many glasses of wine. hehe.

SO, let us cheer:drinkup: and do what we do best: enable!

:graucho:
when we see the ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz on the the screen we'll understand!

Kimmi

Aug 6, 2006
I like that pink heart charm...but I had a glass of wine with dinner and had best stay off the computor the rest of the night. Didn't somebody on TPF post about mixing merlot and internet shopping?

Jodi_G

Coach lover!
Feb 8, 2007
NC
Quick question... when I sign up, will they allow me to have 2 separate accounts? I would have to use my real name (which is on my *real* account), but at least I can use my work address and just an old yahoo addy.