A Fresh Reveal...of my FIRST BV!

Questche is the new steel! I think it's gonna be one worth buying ASAP and at msrp. They had a Roma in it at the palazzo boutique- gorgeous.

I agree...especially if you tend towards taupes and neutrals. The Roma will surely be gorgeous in Quetsche. It may be calling your name...along with a matching polish. 😉

I agree...especially if you tend towards taupes and neutrals. The Roma will surely be gorgeous in Quetsche. It may be calling your name...along with a matching polish. 😉

Oh it was! But then I fingered the gold woven metal knot. And I think that may be my new grail. Except yesterday I got a mani with an opi color called Schnapps out of it and i love it more and more. Perfect for my skin tone and then I realize that in fairly certain it's similar to Appia. I have several taupe polishes, actually gonna put a rack in my bathroom. They are all soooo different in my mind- the by colors are that. So similar but miles away. Endless.

( and I love butter. There is a butter nail salon in the Seattle airport : )

I'm a BV newbie, and happily present my first Large Nappa Veneta in Quetsche! The color is amazing...in different lighting it has dark mauve-plum undertones.

Thank you for letting me share....this kind of excitement (as you all well know)
is just not meant to be contained! Ahhh, the leather is simply divine.

A humble note of gratitude to Annie9999....for your gentle encouragement and advice in welcoming me to BV. I think I'll stay a while. ;)

Welcome starstarmoon she is lovely!!