~*~A FREE Balenciaga "Something": Has this ever happened to you? ~*~

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Hi everyone!!!

I'm sure a lot of Bal girls in the forum have taken good use of the NM promotion. I can't contain this anymore, I just wanted to share with someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a total of 4 Bal money wallets together with some friends to quality for the 2+2 promotion and quickly exchanged one of the Bal wallets to something else because I found another one more attractive.

The original one I bought still came in the mail, and customer service said I can keep it because it was their fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

CAN YOU GIRLS BELIEVE THIS?????

I GOT A BAL WALLET FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::rochard::party::drinkup:

sorry for being being so crazy...but i can't believe this, really!!

Just in time to celebrate my 5000th post!!! WOOHOO!

i do feel really bad, but since the SA said i can keep it........
am i bad?

Congrats on your 4 purchase. It is very cool you got something for free~!!
If the SA said you can keep it, you can keep it. I will just consider that as GOOD LUCK on your side.

Maybe post pictures? :nuts: I am happy for you

WOW.......you struck gold in a way,lol......congrats!!! I could only dream of having something like that happening to me......no NM in sight here in the South of Sweden,LOL, so not even a 2 for 2;) thingy,

Kat

wow congrats on your free wallet!!!! so did NM really made a mistake sending you the wrong one or you just changed your mind? i'm just a lil confused reading it, but congrats, can't wait to see the pix :tup: